Spanish Fluent - Internal Medicine Physician - Open to 2020 Residents
Davita Medical Group
928, 8311 Florence Ave
Downey, CA 90240
Internal Medicine Physician
Healthcare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Downey. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
Healthcare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* Clinic Locations: HCP - Downey Clinic (8311 Florence Avenue, Downey)
* Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM
* Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
* Outpatient setting only; initial consults, follow up appointments
* Established adult / senior patient panel
* Unrestricted CA Physician License
* Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
* BE/BC in Internal Medicine
* Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience in managed care setting preferred
* Bilingual English / Spanish required
* Excellent time management skills
Healthcare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 Healthcare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. Healthcare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, Healthcare Partners may be the employer for you