Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity In Glendora, CA
Davita Medical Group
2025 E Rte 66
Glendora, CA 91740
Internal Medicine Physician
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
* Position is Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
* Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider
* Average patient census is 18-20 per day
* Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit
* Three exam rooms and individual office space per provider
* Extensive front and back office MA support to manage flow of patients
* Onsite lab, radiology, digital PACS and other ancillary services
* Additional specialists practicing at this location: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Family Medicine
* No phone call or after hours responsibilities!
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* Unrestricted CA State Medical License
* Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
* BLS certification
* At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine
* Fluent Spanish speaking ability
HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.