HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Palliative Care Physician to lead our team in Torrance, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* Lead Clinician over newly redesigned Palliative Care Program
* Mon-Fri, 8a-5p, 40 hours a week in outpatient setting
* The Daily census is ~8-10 PPD
* Intensive support team to aid patients' peaceful transition into hospice
* Majority of the time will be in an office setting but may do home visits once a week
* Unrestricted California State Medical License
* Current California DEA certificate
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine
* Critical Care, Palliative, or Geriatrics Boarded
* Experience in Managed Care and Chronically ill patients
* Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
* Leadership Pathways and Partnership
* Supplemental Compensation
* CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
* Paid License Renewals
* Malpractice Coverage
* Volunteer Opportunities
* Employee Wellness Program
Health Care Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America HealthCare Partners has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. HealthCare Partner's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.