DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Palliative Care Physician to join our team in Arcadia, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
* Join our Comprehensive Care Team that provides top quality care to the sickest of the sick patients in the following settings: outpatient clinic, home health, SNF and hospital
* Your work day will vary in setting and number of patients seen. Your responsibilities are to provide care to the sickest patients whether you see them in the clinic, hospital, SNF or their home.
* Outpatient Clinic and office space are located in Arcadia. Area of responsibility is the San Gabriel Valley
* You will have MA, RN and NP support at all locations where you need to provide care
* Work hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
* Rotating phone call schedule 1 week on, 5-6 weeks off.
* This is an opportunity to practice at the top of your license on a team that is dedicated to treating every patient to the best of their abilities
* Unrestricted CA medical license
* Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
* Palliative Care fellowship training
* At least One year of Palliative Care experience
* Ability to drive within the San Gabriel Valley as needed
* Secondary language fluency