Lead Family Practice Physician Needed In Pasadena, CA
Davita Medical Group
675 S Arroyo Pkwy
Pasadena, CA 91105
Family Medicine Physician
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Clinical Leadership team in our San Gabriel Valley (Pasadena/Arcadia) Region. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. This position is a pathway to Community and Regional leadership within our IPA and Employed Physician Multi-Specialty networks in Los Angeles and will combine Administrative and Clinical duties.
* Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
* Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Medicare Advantage/Seniors
* Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No call required
* Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
* Sign on and relocation bonuses available
* Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant
* Unrestricted California State Medical License
* Minimum 5-7 years working in a group setting, preferably in a Managed Care organization.
* Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months
* Current California DEA certificate required to start
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.