In order to submit a posting to DoctorCPR.com, you must agree to the following conditions:
- You must agree to be contacted by site visitors interested in your posting (either by
confidential e-mail link or other available contact information).
- You are a business or individual who provides a valuable service to health care professionals
- You agree to pay the set monthly or annual fees (unless there is a free promotion) on time, otherwise your posting will be revoked. If you commit any fraudulent use of credit card information on our website, DoctorCPR.com reserves the right to pursue legal action against you.
- You agree to provide a valid and active contact e-mail address for the website administrator, so a
notice can be sent regarding renewal of your posting. We are not responsible if you do not check the renewal notices in your e-mail account or if you provide an invalid e-mail address.
- You can cancel your posting at anytime. There are no refunds for the given month (30-day period); however, a stop will be placed on future charges for the next month (30-day period).
- You can modify your posting at any time at no cost to you
- If there is a breach of this contract and/or if the DoctorCPR.com site administrator finds your posting inappropriate, not useful to health care professionals, offensive, fraudulent, false, or misleading, or not meeting the goals of the website for any other reason, your posting will be cancelled without refund for that 30-day period.
- Please report any technical website posting failures or failures in your ability to be reached by site
visitors, as soon as possible to the site administrator at support@DoctorCPR.com so these matters can be addressed promptly. You acknowledge and accept that DoctorCPR.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to our website. Operation of our website may be affected by numerous factors outside of our control.
9. You cannot publish or modify anyone else’s content on our website without their consent. You cannot use any of the original content on the DoctorCPR.com site on another website, or for any other purpose, without the administrator’s permission except for sharing individual posts through the sharing buttons on each ad through only the listed media platforms (platforms named on social sharing icons). You cannot copy any listings or copy the content (or a portion of the content) of listings from DoctorCPR.com for use on any other job, professional, career, classified or other website without the explicit written consent of the DoctorCPR administrator. Infringement of this condition may be subject to legal action.
10. Although most of our ads are seen and clicked on by site visitors, DoctorCPR.com does not guarantee that you will get site visitors, be contacted by site visitors, or receive applicants as a result of your post on DoctorCPR.com.
- You cannot collect or disseminate contact information for posts, including e-mail addresses, without the consent of those parties.
- You cannot contribute content on this website for another party without the consent of that party
- When you post a listing (job or resource) on DoctorCPR.com, you agree, in advance, to allow site visitors or administrators to share your listing on social media platforms, in online forums, professional groups, via e-mail, and on other public online platforms using the available sharing icons. You agree not to hold us responsible for the context in which your post may be shared or the consequences that may ensue should site visitors share your listing. You agree to have your listing advertised on DoctorCPR.com paper, e-mail, or online publications. You agree to have your listing published on DoctorCPR.com established affiliate websites.
- If you opt to do DoctorCPR.com bulk uploading or bulk posting service to facilitate posting multiple ads, you grant DoctorCPR.com the right to use the content from your XML feeds or to transfer your content from another source for publication on our website.
- You agree to have your business or listing reviewed (which may include a star rating and/or written review) by registered site users who use the DoctorCPR.com review system. Written reviews and star ratings may be accessible to all site visitors.
Accuracy of Listing Information, Forums, and Other Web Information
While DoctorCPR.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. DoctorCPR.com makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product or service listed on this website. You acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warrantees provided by any third-party (anyone listing any content-ad, banner advertisements, articles, interviews, forum entries etc) shall be at your own risk.
No Spam Policy
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited e-mail advertisements to DoctorCPR.com e-mail addresses (including spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and other unsolicited advertisements) or through DoctorCPR.com computer systems, is expressly prohibited and may be subject to legal penalties. Any unauthorized use of DoctorCPR.com computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. Â§ 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of the DoctorCPR.com website is entirely at your own risk. The DoctorCPR.com website and services therein are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular goal, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DoctorCPR.com disclaims any warranties for the reliability, security, accuracy, punctuality, and performance of the DoctorCPR.com website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DoctorCPR.com disclaims any warranties for other goods or services promoted, discussed, listed, or advertised on the DoctorCPR.com website. DoctorCPR.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims any warrantees through anything accessed by links, posts, articles, videos, interviews, RSS feeds, general content, information, or forums on the DoctorCPR.com site. DoctorCPR.com disclaims any warranties for viruses or other destructive components in connection with the DoctorCPR.com website, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitations of Liability
DoctorCPR.com shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, resulting from any aspect of your use of the DoctorCPR.com website. Under no circumstances shall DoctorCPR.com be liable for any damages, whether they arise from use or misuse of the DoctorCPR.com website, from inability to use the website, from credit card fraud, from identity theft, or the interruption, suspension, modification, or termination of any component of the DoctorCPR.com website. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the DoctorCPR.com website or any links on the DoctorCPR.com site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the DoctorCPR.com website or any links to or on the DoctorCPR.com website. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
DoctorCPR.com Materials: You acknowledge and agree that DoctorCPR.com owns, and shall continue to own, all proprietary rights, title and interest (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret and patent) in all content provided on the website, including without limitation, site design, text, graphics, and interfaces. Any use of DoctorCPR.com materials including reproduction, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction (including website scraping) or data mining or other commercial exploitation of any kind without prior written permission of an authorized officer of DoctorCPR.com is strictly prohibited. Any type of reproduction of this website, including the site design, format, contents, and purpose, will be subject to legal action. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our website, DoctorCPR.com materials, or any third-party content available on the Website.
DoctorCPR.com Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, website design, catch phrases, banners, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website, or on content available through the Website, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in violation of applicable rights. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of the applicable rights holder. You may not make any public announcements, press releases, advertising, marketing, promotional or other materials (whether in print, electronically, or otherwise) that display or use any name, mark, logo, catch phrases, or brand of DoctorCPR.com.
Your Content: By posting or agreeing to post your content to any public area of the website, including without limitation, message boards, reviews, social media pages, comments, testimonials, blog posts, profiles, forums, contests, and chat rooms, You acknowledge that you have the right to furnish and/or license such content and You automatically grant to DoctorCPR.com and its affiliates a limited royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display and distribute such content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works such content in connection with the services provided by DoctorCPR.com and for the promotion of the website. DoctorCPR.com shall not be required to notify you for use or modification of this content when such use or modification is necessary to effectuate the website or for promotion of the website.
Your Trademarks: You grant to DoctorCPR.com a limited non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable license to use your logo (a graphical image file of your corporate trademark and/or logo that is provided by you to DoctorCPR.com) and associated trademarks ("Your Trademarks") for the sole purpose of displaying your Trademarks on the DoctorCPR.com website in relation to other content posted by you on the website and for promotional material related to the website or the services provided therein, including but not limited to, marketing materials to show that you are a partner of DoctorCPR.com. DoctorCPR.com shall obtain your written consent, which consent may be provided via e-mail, in advance of any such public use that is not made in relation to your other posted content or to otherwise effectuate the services provided herein. DoctorCPR.com acknowledges that it has no right, title or interest in your Trademarks other than the limited, non-assignable, non-transferable rights to use your Trademarks as contemplated hereby.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify DoctorCPR.com’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at support@DoctorCPR.com
Please provide the following in any notice of alleged infringement:
* identification of the material on DoctorCPR.com that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website (Ad number)
* identification of the rights claimed to have been infringed
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law
* a statement by you, declaring under penalty of perjury that
(1) the above information is accurate, and
(2) that you are the rights owner, or you are authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner
* your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
* your electronic signature
DoctorCPR.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
I understand, accept, and agree to abide by the terms of agreement for my posting on DoctorCPR.com